Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolve


In the spirit of the new year, I am making a resolution to post my observations, rants, and digressions on a more regular basis. In keeping with that, I figure I need to actually make people aware that I even have a blog. It’s hard to believe how long ago I set this up and I never told anyone.

Of course it was for my own protection. If no one comes to the site, it is because no one knows about it. After I tell people, and still no one is interested, well, where do I hide then? However, telling people and hoping you all will find some worth in reading my posts should motivate me to post more often. After all, even the most enthusiastic will lose interest and forget if there is never anything new to read.

My posts are random rants based on whatever sets me off and has me burning to spew and sputter lest the flame consume me. The file I write in is called “digressions.” Without intent, every one of my entries has them and even the phrase “but I digress” as a pathetic attempt to get me back on track.

So here I am, laying it on the line. I will post more often (wimp, can’t even commit to a weekly post). Studies show that people’s resolutions seldom make it to Valentine’s Day. Let’s see how long I last…

No comments:

Post a Comment